We are still a very young organization and yet there is unlimited potential of what we can do for you!
As an organization we have three aims:
- To connect student film makers from all over the world to each other and to the industry
- To provide a centralized organization to increase the quality and visibility of student film
- To encourage students to found their own national networks and film festivals
The ISFO was founded in November 2009 by two students from the University of Cambridge who wanted to connect student film makers from all over the world. It has also emerged as a reaction to the success of the National Student Film Association (NSFA UK) and the growing achievements of student films at festivals and in competitions.
You can become a member of the ISFO for FREE and in a couple of minutes. Simply sign up on our 'Join' form and you can immoderately make use of all of the features of the members area. This is what awaits you:
- Your own profile and portfolio builder
- A calendar with film festivals and their submission deadlines
- A forum and newsletter
- Tips from the professionals
- A member search function with which you can find other ISFO members
If you have any questions or would like to get involved in the ISFO, please get in touch via our contact form!